by on August 16, 2017 | Top Stories
Did you sit for the Cambridge A-Levels in June 2017? We hope you aced your exams! Now that you've got your results, it's time to think about what course you'd like to pursue at tertiary level.
Choosing a course to study at university or college may seem daunting at first, but with a little guidance and advice, we are sure you'll be able to find a course of study that's the right fit for you. WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
If you've yet to decide on a course, you can start by exploring the 27 fields of study to find out which course is a good fit for you.
You'll also be able to view courses and examples of occupations for each field of study here.
Or maybe you you’ve already identified what course to study—the next step is to find out which higher education institutions offer the type of course you want.
Click here for a list of universities and colleges.
Have you planned your education budget? Every student needs to!
If you need financial aid options or scholarships, click here.
If you need to talk to someone or you simply need more advice about your education
Use our ‘Ask StudyMalaysia’ tool.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- When is a grade considered a 'fail' and are all As equal? Here's a gui...
- If you’re still deciding on whether you should apply for MOE’s Mat...
- Ulcers, sore throat, a painful tongue and difficulty chewing – are t...
- Are you good at speaking and writing? Do you like studying literature ...
- Confident? Self-motivated? Results-oriented? These are key skills that...
- Are you sitting for SPM this year? To help students and parents plan a...