|Deadline||20 August 2017|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Realise Your Dreams With Bursa Malaysia.
Apply for the Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship now!
The well-being of our nation depends on how we nurture the young. At Bursa Malaysia, we believe in giving a chance to those who dare to dream towards excellence. Through Yayasan Bursa Malaysia, the Exchange is offering scholarship programmes to qualified students who are applying for or studying in public universities in Malaysia.
Bursa Malaysia is committed in its efforts to be a leading marketplace in Asia. Parallel with this pursuit of growth is our deep-rooted belief to contribute towards the betterment of the community. This scholarship is an extension of that belief and we invite you to be part of our success story.
Eligibility of Applicant:
- Malaysian citizen aged below 22 years old
- Gross household income of not more than RM5,000 monthly
- Secured a place at or has applied to any local public university for a full-time undergraduate degree course
- STPM results – minimum 2 As and 2 Bs; or A Levels – minimum 2 As and 1 B; or Matriculation – minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above; or equivalent
- Proven records in extra-curricular and/or social community service activities, preferably holding leadership positions
Preference will be given to applicants who are or will be studying in the following disciplines:
- Law (LLB and/or Shari’ah)
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
How To Apply?
[Click here to download Scholarship Application Form]
Applications can be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Yayasan Bursa Malaysia
Bursa Malaysia Berhad
11th Floor, Exchange Square
50200 Kuala Lumpur
(Please indicate "Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship Programme 2017/2018" on the top left corner of the envelope.)
All applications should reach us by 20 August 2017.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Incomplete application forms shall be automatically disqualified.