|Deadline||30 September 2020|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Curtin University is offering the Koon Yew Yin Scholarship 2020 to Malaysian, full-time student who is enrolled in any Engineering Degree Programme in Curtin University, Malaysia.
- Open to Malaysian only.
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in any Engineering Degree Programme.
- Must not be holding other scholarship.
- Actively involved in extra-curriculum activities.
- Monthly household income of RM6,000 and below for two-parent income.
- Must be a student member of IEM whilst on scholarship.
Eligible applicants are encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
Download the application form here.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 30th September 2020
Please refer to the Check-list and Courier directly before the deadline to:
IEM BOARD OF EDUCATION FUND
C/o The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia
Lots 60 & 62, Jalan 52/4,
P.O.Box 223, (Jalan Sultan),
46720 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Telephone No. 6-03-79684001 or 6-03-79684002
Fax No.: 03 – 7957 7678
For further enquiries, please email [email protected]