|Deadline||August, September, October 2017|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers scholarships for post-graduate studies and research to Malaysian nationals for the academic year 2017/2018.
DEVELOPMENT - RELATED POSTGRADUATE COURSES (WITH RELEVANCE TO DEVELOPING COUNTRIES) (EPOS).
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all.
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years' professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master's degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master's/PhD) in Germany.Who can apply?
Graduates with at least two years' professional experienceWhat is supported?
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the "List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines".Duration of funding
12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme)Value
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years' professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
To view the application requirements based on country of origin, Click Here.
To view the application procedure based on country of origin, Click Here.
To view more information of this scholarship, Click Here.
Various dates depending on universities (August, September, October 2017).
All applications must be submitted directly to the respective universities.