|Deadline||Refer to website|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Equator College Art Talent Study Award is to award to deserving art talented Malaysians to pursue their higher education at Equator College’s art and design Diploma programs, namely Diploma in Graphic and Multimedia Design, Diploma in Digital 3D Animation, Diploma in Interior Design, Diploma in Architectural Technology, Diploma in Fashion Design Technology, and Diploma in Fine Art.
Up to Full Scholarship for the chosen programme:
- Diploma in Graphic & Multimedia
- Diploma in Digital 3D Animation
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Diploma in Fashion Technology
- Diploma in Architectural Technology
- Diploma in Fine Art
- Open to all SPM, UEC and IGCSE leavers.
- Malaysian citizens not more than 21 years old
- Applicant has to prepare and submit three (3) A4-sized Artworks
- Outstanding students with involvement in art competitions during high school. Art / Media/ Design competition awards won during high school (with proof)
- A recommendation letter from high school (either from Principal, Counsellor or Art Teacher)
- Enrol to Equator College Art and Design Diploma programs
- Applicants MUST courier / send by Pos Laju or by hand the printed copy of the application forms together with supporting documents to the Equator College’s Leith Street campus on or before 20th March 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Terms and Conditions apply
Email to [email protected] for more or connect with by calling in to +(6)042615116