|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local & international|
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia (HWUM) is pleased to announce the establishment of two bursaries under ‘The Datuk Seri (Dr.) Michael Yam – CIOB Bursary’, to nurture the deserving bright young minds at the University’s Malaysia campus, who would be joining this industry in the upcoming September intake.
- BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
- MSc Construction Project Management
Value of Award
- Bursary 1
- Total of RM10,000 to support up to four (4) new commencing students for their first year of their undergraduate degree in Construction Project Management and Quantity Surveying as well as Postgraduate MSc degree in Construction Project Management, who would be starting their studies in the September 2021 intake.
- Bursary 2
- Total of RM10,000, to support two (2) current students undergoing their undergraduate degree in Construction Project Management and Quantity Surveying, whose financial standing may have been impacted by the pandemic situation.