|Deadline||31 July 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Hotayi Electronic is a leading Global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company that
provides a wide range of value-added manufacturing solutions and services such as PCB assembly,
system integration till box build. Founded in 1992, the company has achieved remarkable international milestones under the leadership of the chairman, Dato’ Seri Lee Hung Lung.
Hotayi has invested heavily in new facility at Batu Kawan Industrial Park (BKIP) at Penang with the following three elements in mind: Smart, Green & Nature.
Talents from all over the world were called together to accomplish this landmark factory and the facility at Batu Kawan become a landmark factory unlike any.
Hotayi recognizes that talent are at the heart of the company. Over the years, Hotayi has been able to meet all customers’ demands and requirements and the company attributes these successes to the strong teamwork within the company. Hotayi strives to create a platform where talents from all areas can gather, work together, learn together, grow together, and accomplish the impossible as a team.
Hotayi offer scholarship opportunities made available for students. Hotayi aims to make higher education more accessible and affordable for anyone struggling during hard times.
We believe every individual deserve a brighter future and we shall help you to make it happen.
- Must be a Malaysian citizen, and
2. Must be a TAR UC Bachelor Degree student with minimum CGPA of 3.2500* for the below disciplines:
- Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electrical & Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Chemistry/Applied Physics
- Logistic & Supply Chain Management
- Financial needy, and/or
4. Active participation in extra-curricular activities, or
5. Athletes who represent/represented the state/national in sanctioned national/international games/championship.
* Existing Bachelor Degree's students refer to the CGPA of the previous degree's semester. Students who are newly promoted from the Foundation / Diploma to the Bachelor Degree refer to the Foundation / Diploma's final semester's CGPA.
Value of Scholarship Award:
RM12,000 per annum with additional monthly living allowance of RM1,000 for the duration of the programme.
Internship & Service Bond:
- Internship / practical training at Hotayi Electronic (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Penang) is compulsory.
2. Scholarship holder shall be required to perform a Service Bond in Hotayi Electronic (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Penang) upon graduation. The applicable period for the Service Bond shall be determined solely based on the scholarship awarded as shown below:
Total Scholarship Awarded
Applicable Bond Period (Year)
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The scholarship recipient’s eligibility will be reviewed on an annual basis and any extensions for a successive year will be granted at the absolute discretion of Hotayi Electronic (M) Sdn. Bhd. and subject to the scholarship recipient’s satisfactory performance and conduct.
- Scholarship holder must maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.0000 every semester.
- Scholarship holder shall not change his/her programme of studies unless with written permission from the Hotayi Electronic (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Scholarship holder may be required to reimburse the scholarship award amount received up to date of termination / withdrawal / suspension, in case of termination /withdrawal / suspension from the University enrolled in.
- Scholarship holders shall not be simultaneously receiving scholarship / financial assistance / bursaries from other organizations / agencies.
*Other terms and conditions apply.
- Applicant may download the application form from TAR UC website at the beginning of the June Semester.
- Completed application with relevant documents must be emailed to Hotayi Electronic (M) Sdn. Bhd. at [email protected] before the closing date stipulated in the application form.
- Please name your email title as Hotayi Scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview.
- For any enquiry regarding to application procedures and progress on the scholarship application, please email [email protected] or contact Department of Student Affairs, Main Campus.