|Deadline||Apr/May Intake: 2 Weeks Before Commencement of Programmes|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Terms & Conditions
- Only applicable to Malaysian citizens who are Bumiputera. The term 'Bumiputera' is defined by the Federal Constitution S160(2), S161A(6)(7)+(6)(b), Aboriginal Peoples Act 1954 (Act 134) and Government Agencies.
- The Bumiputera applicant in receipt of other award/scholarship/bursary (except for PTPTN Loan Schemes) from other private and/or government organizations shall not be eligible for this scholarship.
- The award is only available for studies at INTI campuses located in West Malaysia.
- Award recipient must achieve and maintain the following academic requirements to continue enjoying the award:-
- Full passes in all subjects and the applicable GPA/required average below:
• GPA of 2.0 or average of 50%
Applicable to all INTI campuses in WEST MALAYSIA
- Bumiputera Malaysian citizens
- Fulfill the entry requirements
For more information on the scholarship, click to view the scholarship brochure.
|20% tuition fee waiver for the entire program, excluding CAT/ACCA, English Program and short programmes|
Based on Intake Dates: 2 Weeks before Commencement of Programmes (April / May)
For more information, click here.