|Deadline||Apr/May Intake: 2 Weeks Before Commencement of Programmes|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Terms and Conditions
Applicant is required to show proof of a minimum 2 year participation at state/national level competitions preceding the application date.
- Once awarded, the recipient is required to :-
- attend regular trainings and represent INTI at sports competitions (relevant to their previous sports achievement) as notified by the Student Affairs Office. Failure to comply with such requests without reason/s acceptable to INTI may result in suspension or termination of the award.
- achieve and maintain the following academic requirement to continue enjoying the award:-
- Full passes in all subjects and the applicable GPA/required average below:
• GPA of 2.0 or average of 50%.
- All short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview with INTI and will be notified of the date, time and venue of the interview.
- State or national players
- Open to local students
- Meet the entry requirements for each individual programme
Click to view the scholarship brochure.
|National level (sports)||Up to 100% tuition fee waiver||Miscellaneous fees not included as part of the tuition fee have to be borne by students.|
|State level (sports)||Up to 50% tuition fee waiver|
Note: Interview is needed.
April / May intake : 2 WEEKS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF PROGRAMMES
For more information, click here.