|Deadline||31 July 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng (TSLSC) scholarship presents the perfect opportunity to build the foundations for your career. Pursue your ambitions at university level for a headstart in an exciting career with IOI Group. Chase your dreams with us and we will groom you into future leaders.
The IOI Group is a global integrated palm-oil company and one of the largest property and investment companies in Malaysia.
Fields of Study
Local university (public / private / foreign branch campus)
- Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Mechatronics / Electrical & Instrument / Chemical / Chemical Process)
- Food Science
- Applied Science
- Corporate Communication / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation
- Sustainable Development / Environmental Science / Environmental & Sustainability Management / Social Science
- Accounting / Finance / ACCA
- Agriculture / Forestry / Horticulture / Plantation Management
- Applied Science
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Requirements for Eligibility?
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level - minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation - CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER - minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Postgraduate Academic Requirements:
- Graduated with a CGPA of at least 3.3 or Upper Second Class Honours Degree
Closing date : 31 July 2018
How To Apply:
Click here to apply online. OR
Please download and complete the relevant application form. Required documents must reach Yayasan office before the closing date at the following address:
The Secretariat - Scholarship for Bachelor & Master's Degree
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 29, IOI City Tower Two, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya.