|Deadline||25 January 2021|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
BE OUR NEXT IB DIPLOMA SCHOLAR AND FIND YOURSELF AT ISKL
The International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) is offering two International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Scholarships for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) leavers.
Scholarships are inclusive of full tuition and external examination fees.*
ISKL offers an exceptional international education that will take you places...
Oxford, Princeton, Harvard, Yale and the London School of Economics are just some of the prestigious universities ISKL’s Malaysian IB Scholarship recipients have gone on to attend.
With an IB pass rate of 97%, the benefit of world class IB educators and access to global university scholarship programs, ISKL offers an international education that opens doors.
If you are an SPM Leaver who wants to experience an exceptional IB education at one of Malaysia’s leading international schools then now is the time to apply.
ISKL’s two-year IB scholarship program is open to all SPM 2020 graduates.
How to apply?
Inspired to learn more: https://www.iskl.edu.my/ibscholarship
Completed the online inquiry form before Monday, January 25, 2021.
Submit application and required documents by Friday, April 16, 2021.
- Excellent academic records: submit application with SPM 2020 trial exam results including past three years official academic records (translated in English)
- Personal statement from applicant
- SPM 2020 examination results (presented at the panel interview or prior)
- Teacher recommendations
- Extra curricular involvement
- Previous commitment to community service
- Completed ISKL Application for Admission form
- A photocopy of the applicant's Malaysian identity card
- Two recent passport-size color photographs of the student, with the student's name written on the back.