|Deadline||20 September 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The Khazanah Bestari Scholarship Programme was introduced in 2011 to support quality education experience to eligible students to study at renowned private secondary schools in Malaysia.
This is a full scholarship provided by Yayasan Khazanah (YK) to students who meet our criteria to continue their secondary studies in Kolej Yayasan Saad Melaka (KYS) Melaka from Form 1 until Form 5 (subject to terms & conditions).
Students with good academic and leadership qualities will be assessed and awarded a full scholarship which covers the college fees, monthly allowances, laptop, school field trip and extra classes needed to enhance the student’s academic level (subject to our approval).
We invite those who are eligible to apply for this scholarship through KYS’s website http://admission.kysm.edu.my. Criteria for application are as below:
- Malaysian citizens who are born between 1/1/2007 – 31/12/2007 (currently in Standard 6). Successful candidates will join Form 1, for January 2020 intake.
- From family with total household income of not more than RM30,000-00 per month. Total household income is parent’s monthly combined gross income. Note: Please furnish the supporting documents i.e. Pay Slip / EA Form / Bank Statement / Pension Letter. For those who are not working, please provide Letter of Oath as a proof.
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record which includes a minimum of 4As (including English – Comprehension and Writing, Mathematics and Science) and 2Bs in the UPSR Trial examination (State) and 5As in the actual UPSR examination.
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
- Have keen interest in a broad range of cultural, social, sporting or other pursuits.
Scholars will board at the school and so should be prepared to live communally.
The application for 2020 intake will be opened from 1st August until 20th September 2019.