|Deadline||30 April 2020|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The King Henry VIII College Commonwealth Scholarships are awarded to students on merit. The Head and Governors of the school aim to attract the highest calibre students from Commonwealth countries around the world to King Henry VIII College, Malaysia. A great deal will be expected of these Scholars, and the successful applicants will make a huge contribution to school life.
The King Henry VIII College Commonwealth Scholarship Awards have 5 main strands:
- Providing enhanced opportunity and experience
- Offering a broad curriculum choice
- Developing independence and resilience
- Preparing for university and beyond
- Strengthening global links
The School provides scholarships in four main areas:
- Academic Scholarships
- Sports Scholarships
- Performing Art Scholarships
- Art Scholarships
- All tuition and activity fees at KH8 - including weekend excursions
- Full boarding at the school
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be citizens by birth of a commonwealth country, currently being educated in a Commonwealth country.
- Applicant must be below 17 years of age when starting at King Henry VIII College.
- Applicants would not normally be able to access an international school education without this Scholarship scheme.
- Applicant must meet our academic entry criteria with a minimum of 5 A* - C in IGCSE or equivalent qualification.
- Applicant is able to commence school at King Henry VIII College, Malaysia for the 2-year Sixth Form Programme, for the September 2020 Term.
- Applicant must provide all required supporting documents along with the application.
- Applicant and his/her parents must abide by the ‘Terms and Conditions’ stipulated.
- Send in a completed scholarship application form before 30th April 2020, 1600 Hrs (GMT)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and skype interview. (4th - 15th May 2020)
- Final selection of scholarship recipients. (16th -31st May 2020)
- Announcement of successful scholars. (1st June 2020)
If you're interested in this scholarship, please submit your details HERE before 30 April 2020, 1600 Hrs (GMT)