|Deadline||27 December 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local & international|
KUOK FOUNDATION BERHAD invites applications from students at Malaysian Public Polytechnics for the Diploma Awards 2020.
Study grants of up to RM9,000 per annum each will be offered to successful candidates.
- Applicants must be Malaysian Citizens.
- Applicants must have:
- at least 4 SPM credits in any of the following subjects : Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics, Science or one subject relevant to the course OR
- an overall grade of at least 3.0 and above in their latest Polytechnic results.
- Kuok Foundation Awards are for needy students only.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any scholarship such as JPA scholarship, etc. at the time of application.
How to Apply
(Please read the instructions carefully)
- Apply online through the Foundation’s Online Application System.
- Submit online application latest by 27 December 2019.
- After applicants have submitted their applications online, applicants MUST ALSO courier / send by Pos Laju or by hand the printed copy of the application forms together with supporting documents to the Foundation's office on or before 3 January 2020.
If you have any query, please send an email to [email protected]
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview. Interviews will be conducted in March 2020 at the office of Kuok Foundation in Kuala Lumpur.