|Deadline||19 March 2021|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
KUOK FOUNDATION BERHAD invites applications from students at Malaysian Public Polytechnics for the above awards.
Study grants of up to RM9,000 per annum each will be offered to successful candidates.
- Applicants must be Malaysian Citizens.
- Applicants must have - at least 4 SPM credits in any of the following subjects :
- Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics, Science or one subject relevant to the course OR
- an overall grade of at least 3.0 and above in their latest Polytechnic results.
- Kuok Foundation Awards are for needy students only.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any scholarship such as JPA scholarship, etc. at the time of application.
How to Apply
Please read the instructions carefully
- Apply online through the Foundation’s Online Application System. Online application opens on 1 March 2021.
- Submit online application latest by 19 March 2021.
- After applicants have submitted their applications online, applicants MUST ALSO courier / send by Pos Laju or by hand the printed copy of the application forms together with supporting documents to the Foundation's office on or before 2 April 2021.
- Click Here to go to KF Online Application System
If you have any query, please send an email to [email protected]
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.