|Deadline||24 September 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
It is the Lion Group‘s aspiration to contribute to the country‘s educational and human resources development.
To support this aspiration, the Foundation offers Scholarships to high-achieving students to pursue tertiary education.
The Scholarships are awarded to passionate. energetic high achiever students who are committed to self-development, driven to excel and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Through the Lion-Parkson Foundation we hope to create a pool of high caliber, skilled young Malaysian professionals by realising their potential to become Malaysia's future business and industry leaders, and help build a better tomorrow for our country.
THE SCHOLARSHIP OFFERS
- Full or partial sponsorship to degree (subject to a standard maximum amount per scholar).
- Training encompassing communication and leadership skills during semester breaks.
- Structured Internship during semester breaks.
- Opportunity for employment with Lion Group upon graduation.
ELIGIBILITY & CRITERIA
- Malaysian students to pursue full time undergraduate studies (1st Degree course) and who have gained admission into recognized Public and Private Universities in Malaysia.
- Applicants must not be bonded or receiving any form of financial aid or award from other educational institutions or organizations.
- Applicants must score a of minimum of:
- 3 As and 1 B in STPM
- CGPA 3.40 and above in Matriculation or at Diploma level
- Minimum 5 As in UEC
- Pre-University such as A-Levels with minimum result of ABB, or
- Foundation Studies with scoring of 85% and above
- Open to all Malaysian Citizens who wish to pursue tertiary education.
- Applicants should complete all parts of this form carefully and legibly.
- The Scholarship Application Form and all related documents should be submitted online via the Lion Parkson Foundation website on www.lion.com.my from 20 August 2022 to 24 September 2022.
- No enquiries will be entertained after the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
- Please submit your application only ONCE.
For more information about the Lion-Parkson Foundation, you may visit us at www.lion-parksonfoundation.com.my