|Deadline||30 August 2020|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
PESTECH believe sustainable talent building is vital to thrive in a volatile and competitive business environment. The talent of future leaders is critical to their future success.
PESTECH CARE undergraduate / postgraduate scholarship program aim to create a vibrant and sustainable talent pipelines by providing education sponsorship, training and opportunities to new talents. This scholarship will be offered to qualified students with outstanding academic achievements and active involvement in extracurricular activities. It is open to students who have gained admission into undergraduate / postgraduate studies at all public and private universities recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- Malaysian citizens
- Possess good academic qualifications
- Participate and active in extra-curricular activities, societies and clubs in school/ university.
- Shortlisted applicants must be willing to attend the interview session with PESTECH senior management team if requested, at their own cost.
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from any other organizations and / or institutions
PESTECH look forward to sponsor students intending to pursue higher education in the following field of study:
- Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Civil & Structural
- Business & Management, Human Resources
- Any other courses that meet PESTECH’s needs
Value of Scholarship
The full scholarship cover tuition fees and living allowance (limited to applicable room and board approved by PESTECH).
- the scholarship will only cover expenses incurred after the award to recipients (i.e. upon execution of the scholarship agreement)
The scholarship is subject to consistent and excellent academic performance and will be reviewed at yearly basis.
Service Bond Period
As PESTECH scholars, you will take on an internship and experience what it’s like to be a part of PESTECH.
On completion of studies, scholars will be required to avail themselves for employment at PESTECH for 3 to 5 years, depending on the evaluation and offer of the company. However, if for any reason the company decides this is not needed, or is unable to employ the candidate, or decided for early release during the service period, it will duly release him or her from these requirements.
How to Apply?
PESTECH are inviting talented young Malaysians to be part of this journey through our scholarship program. Please visit their website for more information. You may download the application form here.
- Please attach this checklist with photocopies of all required documents listed below.
- Application without required documents will not be considered
- All document should reach PESTECH International Berhad scholarship program committee latest 30 August 2020
- Kindly email your scanned copy documents to [email protected]
Alternatively, you can also mail the documents to:
PESTECH CARE Scholarship Program Committee
PESTECH International Berhad
No.26, Jalan Utarid U5/14, Seksyen U5
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Attn: Ms Wong Siaw Yan