|31st May 2022
|Private Higher Educational Institutions
|Study Local or Abroad?
- Scholarships are available to cover full tuition fees.
- Awarded only to applicants achieving at least 3As at A-Level or 38 points at IBDP (excluding bonus points) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be accepted for admissions to RUMC prior to applying for a scholarship.
- Applicants must hold an offer letter from RUMC and have paid a deposit or hold a deposit waiver.
- Note: Deposit waivers are subject to approval from Registry, upon submission of Deposit Waiver Form & supporting documents.
- Applicants must not be bonded to or in receipt of any financial aid or rewards from other educational institutions or organisations.
- Applicants will be assessed on both academic and non-academic achievements.
- Applicants must complete, sign and submit the application form, submit 2 essays, and provide a letter of reference by 31st May 2022 via [email protected]
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview in June 2022.
- Application Form
- RUMC Offer Letter
- Proof of Deposit Payment
- Reference/ Supporting Letter
- 2 Essays
RUMC’s decision on awarding these scholarships will be final and successful offer holders will be notified after examination results are confirmed.