|Deadline||18 December 2020|
|Organisation Type||Scholarships for Oversea Studies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
This scholarship is open for Malaysian commencing international students undertaking any RMIT programs which can provide financial assistance towards first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, one-off payment to be paid after census date.
Number of scholarships available
One (1) scholarship is available for Semester 2 2020
Three (3) scholarships are available for Semester 1 2021
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Malaysia
- apply from Malaysia
- not an existing RMIT student
- enrol for either Semester 2 2020 or Semester 1 2021 in any RMIT programs
- applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship
- applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
- 17 July 2020 for Semester 2 2020 intake
- 18 December 2020 for Semester 1 2021 intake
How to apply
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT for either Semester 2 2020 or Semester 1 2021
- Submit an application form for this scholarship
Terms and conditions
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT students.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are not eligible.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester, which will be adjusted accordingly if your enrolment load is reduced.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Source: RMIT University