|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Applicants’ Eligibility Criteria
- Talented Malaysian athlete who participates at State or National level sporting events.
- State level athlete is entitled to 25% rebate and National athlete is entitled to 50% rebate on tuition fees.
- Verification by sports association is necessary.
- Applicant must represent SEGi College or University in MAPCU games or any other tournaments as and when required by the College or University.
- Applicant is required to meet a minimum CGPA of 2.5 every semester and maintain their sports achievement at State or National level.
Download the Application Form from the website at segi.edu.my. Send the application to the University/College of your choice.
No.9, Jalan Teknologi
Taman Sains Selangor
47810 Petaling Jaya
Fax.: 03-6145 1666
SEGi College, Kuala Lumpur
33-35 Jalan Hang Lekiu
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel.: 03-2070 2078
Fax.: 03-2034 2759
SEGi College, Subang Jaya
Persiaran Kewajipan USJ 1,
47600 UEP Subang Jaya,
Tel.: 03-8600 1888
Fax.: 03-8600 1999
SEGi College, Penang
43, Green Hall,
Tel.: 04-263 3888 / 04-262 8127
Fax.: 04-262 2193
SEGi College, Sarawak
211 Jalan Bukit
Tel.: 082-252 566
Fax.: 082-231 355
For more information, you may also email at [email protected]