|Deadline||27 August 2017 11.59pm|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
This scholarship has been set up by the children of Mdm Zakiah Abdul Ghani in honour of their mother. Mdm Zakiah Abdul Ghani was an active social worker who contributed a lot to the society and also to her own family.
The receiver of this scholarship should be active in volunteer activities and has a great interest in giving back to the society. This scholarship is looking to support a student who is studying in private university in Malaysia.
This is a needs-based scholarship and it will be awarded to a student who comes from a less-privileged family. This scholarship is open to final year students who are studying Engineering, Medicine, Architecture and IT courses.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree students only
- Malaysian citizens studying in local private institutions only
- A minimum CGPA of 3.3
- Open to All Final Year students
- Open to students studying Engineering, Medicine, Architecture and IT courses
- Net household income < RM 5,000
Allocated funds for students: MYR 7,000
Is this scholarship binding?