|Deadline||12 March, 2 August 2021|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Awarded to students with outstanding academic results and possess leadership qualities.
- BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Studies
- BSc (Hons) in Conventions & Events Management
- BSc (Hons) in Culinary Management
- BSc (Hons) Financial Analysis
- BSc (Hons) Financial Economics
- BSc (Hons) in Industrial Statistics
- BSc (Hons) in International Hospitality Management
- Applicants are expected to meet the following academic criteria:
- Cambridge GCE A Level: AAA
- Australian Matriculation: ATAR 95
- Canadian International Matriculation Programme/SIS Ontario Grade 12: 95%
- Monash University Foundation Year: 95% (Best 4 subjects)
- Sunway Foundation in Arts/Sunway Foundation in Science and Technology: CGPA 3.80
- Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM): AAA
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): 8A1
- International Baccalaureate: 37
- Other Foundation/ Diploma: CGPA 3.80
- Possess leadership qualities, self-motivation and positive attitude
Full tuition fee deduction
- Scholarship Application Form
- Attach the certified true copy documents in the following order:
- SPM/ STPM/ Pre-University certificate or equivalent.
- Identity Card/ Passport.
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- All extracurricular activities certificates
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Prepare the supporting documents (original and photocopy) for verification purpose.
- Submit the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Student LIFE within the stipulated deadline (refer to Scholarship Calendar).
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place in March (February deadline) and August (August deadline).
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid of March (March deadline) and mid of August (August deadline).
- Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.
- 12th March 2021 (For January & April intakes)
- 2nd August 2021 (For August intake)