|Deadline||15 November 2020|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Taylor's invites the best students in Malaysia to join.
Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding students based on:
- Academic Excellence
- Talent in Music, Drama, Sports & more
- Extra-curricular Involvement
- Leadership Skills
Find out more about scholarships & bursaries at Taylor's Lakeside Campus & Counselling Centres.
Up to 100% tuition fee waiver*
Take the right step towards a world-class educational journey with us today.
No interview required*
Seats are limited.
Pursue your dreams now with a fuss-free financial aid.
Open to all SPM students (midterm/trial/forecast results) and IGCSE students (actual/forecast results).
Terms and Conditions
- Awards are subject to availability (first come first serve basis).
- Application deadline may be lengthen/shorten by Taylor’s if the need arise.
- Applicable for all Malaysian & International students that holds academic result from any institution in Malaysia.
- Only 2019 Forecast/Trial/Mid-term results will be considered.
- Only SPM & IGCSE examination subjects will be taken into consideration except for 1119 (GCE-O) and Accounting LCCI.
- Award offered is for 2020 intakes only.
- Recipients are required to enrol in the earliest intake applicable. Any request to enrol for later intakes shall be directed to Scholarship Management department. Approval of this request is under Scholarship Management jurisdiction.
- All 2020 scholarships/ bursary/ awards are applicable for studies at Taylor's in Malaysia only and are not applicable for period of study at overseas partner universities.
- The award is a tuition fee waiver; it is not exchangeable for cash, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The award does not cover fees such as the International Student Annual Fee, EMGS Visa Application Fee, International Student Charge Hospitalisation and Surgical Insurance Fee, EMGS Renewal Fee or any other Visa-related Fee.
- If forecast/trial/mid-term results are used in the application, the actual results must meet the minimum course entry requirements as stipulated by Taylor’s. In the event that the student fails to meet the minimum course entry requirements, they are required to leave the programme & this offer will be revoked.
- Students are entitled to only ONE type of bursary / scholarship / waiver / discount at any one time including sponsorship from other institutions / bodies. The one with the highest quantum will automatically apply.
- Upgrade to a higher offer within Distinction Award is allowed if it is during 2020 Distinction Award active period, while upgrading to any other 2020 award/bursary/scholarship will be allowed subsequently.
- If this offer is not accepted by the stipulated date, it will automatically be withdrawn and no longer deemed valid.
- A scholarship offer is valid in the duration of the stipulated course and is non-transferable unless with written permission from Taylor’s Scholarship Management.
- Recipient understands and accepts the responsibility of being an exemplary student ambassador for Taylor's. They must recognise that their behaviour and general conduct must, at all times, be above reproach, comply with all existing rules, regulations, requirements and policies of Taylor's. They should not be involved, engaged in or participate in any political, illegal or unlawful activity as a recipient of the scholarship.
- Upon accepting this scholarship, the recipient is deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions stipulated in this letter. Recipient also agrees to indemnify and hold Taylor’s harmless of and from any and all demands, claims, liabilities or actions of any kind whatsoever.
- All awards offered by Taylor’s University/Taylor’s College to any students are at the absolute discretion of Taylor’s University/Taylor’s College and no further appeals shall be entertained.
- Taylor’s University/Taylor’s College reserves the right to reject incomplete/incorrect application forms.
- The terms and conditions of scholarships may be modified and amended from time to time as deemed appropriate by Taylor's.
Application Deadline: 15 November 2020
*Interview are required for 100% tuition fee waiver
How to Apply?
To apply, click here.