|Deadline||31 May 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electric & Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Accounting, Commerce and Finance
- Computer Science & Technology
- Human Resources
- Business Administration/Management
Malaysian students pursuing full time 1st degree courses in selected Taiwan universities and are in their 3rd or 4th year, are eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Selected universities are as follows:
- National Taiwan University
- National Tsing Hua University
- National Cheng Kung University
- National Cheng Chi University (Business studies only);
- Possess good academic qualifications of a minimum average score of 80 (Engineering study) and 75 (Business study) based on previous year’s result;
- Active participation in extracurricular or sport activities;
- Applicants must be in good health and strong physique; and
- Applicants must not be presently holding other scholarship/loans with bonding period from any other corporation/Scholarship or governmental body.
01. Download and complete the application form.
02. Post the completed form to
LEVEL 21, TOP GLOVE TOWER,
16, PERSIARAN SETIA DAGANG, SETIA ALAM,
SEKSYEN U13,40170 SHAH ALAM,
SELANGOR D.E. MALAYSIA.
- Tel : +603-3362 3098
- Fax : +603-3362 3860
- Email : [email protected]
*Please take note of the scholarship application timeline. Upon closing of the application window, the scholarship committee will review the applications and shortlist eligible candidates for interviews. There will be application evaluation period and interview before the final list of scholarship recipients are announced.
*ONLY successful applicants will be notified via email and/or phone call.