|Deadline||31 May 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
RM 13,000 per year
Preferred Discipline for Scholarship Application
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electric & Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics
- Polymer Science / Applied Science
- Accounting, Commerce and Finance
- Computer Science & Technology
- Human Resources
- Business Administration/Management
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION TIMELINE
Submission Period: February to May
Face to Face Interview: July
The Scholarship Award(s) is offered to any Malaysian citizen with their actual results obtained in one sitting. The criteria as below:
1. Possess good academic qualifications (minimum)
SPM/O-Level: 10A+/A in the relevant subjects, including English Language
Matriculation/ STPM/ Foundation/ A-Levels: CGPA >3.5, with relevant subjects taken into consideration
- Active participation in extracurricular or sport activities - Strong record of leadership.
- Applicants must be in good health and strong physique; and
- Applicants must not be presently holding other scholarship/loans with bonding period from any other corporation/Scholarship or governmental body.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Download and complete the application form.
- Post the completed form to :
LEVEL 21, TOP GLOVE TOWER,
16, PERSIARAN SETIA DAGANG, SETIA ALAM,
40170 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR D.E. MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603-3362 3098
Fax: +603-3362 3860
Email : [email protected]
- Please take note of the scholarship application timeline. Upon closing of the application window, the scholarship committee will review the applications and shortlist eligible candidates for interviews. There will be application evaluation period and interview before the final list of scholarship recipients are announced.
- ONLY successful applicants will be notified via email and/or phone call.