|Deadline||15 August 2018|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The Edge Education Foundation is offering scholarships for deserving students with minimum CGPA of 3.30 and Band 3 and above of the Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
Applicants should have obtained a place in local universities for intakes starting from September 2018 onwards to pursue courses in accounting, economics, finance, English language and media (journalism, advertising, marketing, communications) or related fields.
Active participation in co-curricular activities would be an advantage.
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens aged 25 years and below as at 1st January of every calendar year.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- The scholarship award for the whole course is subject to yearly review of your academic performance.
- The scholarship is only open to those who are applying or have obtained / awaiting admission / enrolled for a first undergraduate degree in local public universities and selected private universities that are approved/recognised. For further details please call TEEF.
- The decision of the TEEF Scholarship Committee shall be final and binding.
- The Foundation reserves the right to amend / modify the terms and conditions of the Scholarship award from time to time as deemed appropriate.
- Applicants are not allowed to change course midway without written approval of The Edge Education Foundation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- The tenure of the scholarship is for the minimum period required by the recipient to complete the course.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any financial assistance or sponsorship from other institutions / government / organisations / foundations.
Successful applicants will be required to intern for a total of 3 months over the course of their study with The Edge Media Group, provided that there are openings available.
How To Apply
Kindly download forms here:
The closing date for applications is August 15, 2018.
For enquiries, contact: