|Deadline||31 May 2017|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Penang Medical College is pleased to announce Scholarships for the September 2017 Intake for both Malaysian and International students.
These scholarships are offered for both the RCSI and UCD pathways.
- Applicants are required to have minimum grades (actual or predicted) of A, A, A at A-Level or 40 points at IBDP (excluding bonus points) or equivalent. For awards, applicants must achieve these minimum grades in their final examinations.
- Applicants will be assessed on both academic and non-academic achievements.
- The application process involves completing, signing and submitting the form below, writing and submitting 2 essays and providing a letter of reference by 31st May 2017.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited for interview in June/July 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Open to all International and Malaysian citizens applying to Penang Medical College.
- Applicants are expected to obtain, actual or predicted, a minimum of AAA at A-Levels or 40 points excluding bonus points at IBDP or equivalent.
- Recipients of scholarships will be required to acknowledge the support provided by the scholarship programme in presentations or publications resulting from receipt of the scholarships and act as Student Ambassadors for the duration of the scholarships.
- Any scholarship recipient who has to repeat an academic year will forfeit the scholarship from that point on and will cease to receive any financial support from PMC.
- Scholarships are applicable solely for the 5-year PMC Medicine programme with RCSI or UCD.
Only completed scholarship application forms including 2 essays and a reference other than an academic reference will be reviewed.
All applications must be received by 11.59 PM (Malaysia Time: GMT +8) on Wednesday, 31 May 2017:
Penang Medical College
4 Jalan Sepoy Lines
Tel: 604-228 7171
Fax: 604-228 7272