|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
TG Scholarship Award is established with the objective of offering scholarship to qualified students who are pursuing full time degree courses (undergraduate). Awards for undergraduate studies are divided to two categories; award for local public university and award for selected Taiwan universities.
Preferred Discipline for Scholarship Application
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electric & Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics
- Polymer Science / Applied Science
- Accounting, Commerce and Finance
- Computer Science & Technology
- Human Resources
- Business Administration/Management
The Scholarship Award(s) is offered to any Malaysian citizen with their actual results obtained in one sitting. The criteria as below:
- Possess good academic qualifications (minimum)
SPM/O-Level 10A+/A in the relevant subjects, including English Language UEC 3As Matriculation/ STPM/ Foundation/ A-Levels CGPA >3.5, with relevant subjects taken into consideration
- Active participation in extracurricular or sport activities - Strong record of leadership.
- Applicants must be in good health and strong physique; and
- Applicants must not be presently holding other scholarship/loans with bonding period from any other corporation/Scholarship or governmental body.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
How To Apply
- Download and complete the application form.
- Post the completed form to :
LEVEL 21, TOP GLOVE TOWER,
16, PERSIARAN SETIA DAGANG, SETIA ALAM,
40170 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR D.E. MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603-3362 3098
Fax: +603-3362 3860
Email : [email protected]
- Please take note of the scholarship application timeline. Upon closing of the application window, the scholarship committee will review the applications and shortlist eligible candidates for interviews. There will be application evaluation period and interview before the final list of scholarship recipients are announced.
Submission Period February to May Face to Face Interview July Results August
- ONLY successful applicants will be notified via email and/or phone call.
Terms & Conditions
- The successful applicant must enter into a scholarship agreement with Top Glove Foundation ("the Foundation”).
- The applicant must not be bonded to any other body or organisation.
- The successful applicant must not, without the prior written consent of the Foundation, accept any other scholarships or forms of financial aid from other sources whatsoever when the Agreement is still in force.
- Each individual applicant is responsible for all costs incurred in the course of applying for the Scholarship.
- The Foundation reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and/or the right to cancel, modify, suspend, delay or withdraw its offer of the Scholarship programme at its sole and absolute discretion and the applicant(s) will be bound by such changes.
- All decisions of the Foundation in any matter in relation to the Scholarship programme will be final and binding and no appeal, discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- Only short-listed applicants will be notified via email and/or phone call for any appointments.
- Successful applicants will be awarded Scholarship amounting to RM13,000 per year for undergraduate students for all discipline as stated in the preferred discipline list. Disbursement will be paid twice a year until completion of studies.
- Successful applicants will enjoy employment and internship opportunities at TOP GLOVE GROUP OF COMPANIES.