|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Fund Type||Education Funds|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
This education grant is offered to Malaysian new intake students of 2018 intakes to pursue foundation study leading to degree programme, diploma programme or degree programme at UCSI College & University.
General Terms & Conditions
Apart from the specific terms and conditions prescribed for each Grant, all applicants must:
- Be a registered full-time new intake student at UCSI College/UCSI University.
- Complete the Grant application form obtained from either UCSI University Trust Office or UCSI College/ UCSI University.
- Furnish true and accurate information, failing which their application will be withdrawn without prior notice.
- Forecast result is accepted for application if the official result has not been released at the point of new intake.
- Submit application form to the UCSI University Trust 2 weeks before the commencement of new intakes.
- Submit their applications early for prompt approval. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Produce certified true copies of examination results and other supporting documents stipulated in the form.
- NOT be bonded to or be a recipient of any financial aid or award/scholarship/bursary from other educational institutions or organisations.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Successful applicants will be informed by the UCSI University Trust via email, they must confirm acceptance of the Grant within 2 weeks, failing which it will be automatically withdrawn.
- Grant offered is based on actual results only and will be effected from the date an official offer is made.
- Successful applicants have to sign an agreement with the UCSI University Trust and observe the terms and conditions as set therein.
- Successful applicants need to maintain academic and good behavior throughout their studies at UCSI College/UCSI University.
- Successful applicants must maintain a minimum of CGPA 3.00 in every semester, below which the Education Grant will be revoked.
- Successful applicants are to participate actively in the institution’s sports, extracurricular and other relevant activities.
- Successful applicants are to voluntarily contribute effort and time of not more than 4 hours a week or 15 – 45 hours per normal semester (7.5 – 22.5 hours for the short semester) to participate in the Student Work Assignment and be involved in various workplace and community projects by UCSI College/UCSI University and the UCSI University Trust.
- The Grant awarded is in the form of tuition fee waiver for the programme and duration offered and is neither transferable to another candidate nor exchangeable for cash.
- Successful applicants are to pay any miscellaneous fees and other fees that are not covered by the education grant.
- Successful applicants agree to pay back the Grant amount consumed up to date in case of withdrawal.
- In the event of a dispute on the eligibility for the Grant, the decision made by the Selection Committee is final and no appeals will be entertained.
- The UCSI University Trust reserves the right to decide on the quantum and number of Grant to be granted or revoked.
- Grant may be terminated at any time in the event of gross misconduct or failure to meet the required academic grades. In such event, the recipients must reimburse UCSI University Trust the amount of Grant received up to the termination date.