|Deadline||25 October 2020|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Yayasan UEM provides the opportunity for Malaysia’s youth to pursue undergraduate studies at foreign universities. Our scholarship not only cover academic tuition fees and various allowances but we also provide development programmes ranging from communications to leadership as well as analytical / critical thinking because our aim is to nurture a holistic, successful individual.
The scholarship is available for Undergraduate studies at these top local universities / IPTAs only:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM),
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM),
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM),
- Universiti Malaya (UM),
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM),
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM),
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM),
- MARA (UiTM; all nationwide campuses)
Field of Study
- Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics)
- Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- IT and Computer Related (Computer Science, Computer System and Networking, Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Engineering)
- Actuarial Science
All applicants must be Malaysian citizens, proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits. An outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
- STPM/Matriculation/Foundation students in 2019, results announced recently, for university enrolment in September 2020
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50
The scholarship covers academic expenses including tuition and examination fees, insurance, laptop, subsistence allowance and allocation for books as well as study-related equipment.
How to Apply?
The closing date for the scholarship is 25 October 2020.
To apply now, please visit https://osms.uemnet.com/Login.aspx
Terms & Conditions
- The applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English
- The applicant must not be bonded to other institutions or organisations
- The successful applicant shall not apply and/or accept any other scholarships or forms of financial aid from other sources while his/her agreement with Yayasan UEM is still in force
- The successful applicant, upon graduation, shall be bonded to Yayasan UEM, maximum of 5 years
- The successful applicants are subject to (i) the terms and conditions stated in the scholarship and bond agreement, which the successful applicants and respective guarantors are required to enter an agreement with Yayasan UEM; and (ii) pass a medical examination
- Each applicant is to bear all cost incurred in the course of applying for this scholarship
- UEM Group and Yayasan UEM shall not be responsible or liable for any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the applicant(s) due to any delay and/or failure in submitting his/her application online as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the applicant’s internet service provider and/or by UEM Group
- All matters relating to application and decision made on Yayasan UEM Scholarship Programme is final. Further correspondence will not be entertained.
- All applicants are to complete the application form and to submit it online before closing date
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview
- Shortlisted applicants must bring his/her original certificates during the interview
For more info on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), click here.