|Deadline||15 October 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
At UMW, we believe in nurturing future leaders through our Scholarship Programme which offers opportunities for bright and high achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate Studies at selected public universities in Malaysia.
Total scholarship worth up to RM12,000 per annum to cover registration fees, tuition & exam fees, cost of books and living allowance.
- Minimum of 3.30 CGPA or its equivalent at Pre-University level (STPM / Foundation / Matriculation/ Diploma) or 2A's and 1B for A-Levels.
- Open to Malaysians who who will further their undergraduate studies and/or are presently in their 1st year degree programme at public and private universities.
- Active in extracurricular activities.
- Not exceeding 23 years of age.
- Accounting, Finance, Tax & Treasury
- Actuarial Science, Statistic
- Business Management (Marketing/Economics/Human Resources/Administration)
- Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics/Aerospace/Process)
- Professional Certificates in any fields related to UMW Businesses (e.g. ACCA)
*Only applicable to selected local learning institutions that are accredited Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA).
How To Register?
For interested candidates, please fill in the form below.
Unleash your potential with us and take the first step now!
Here is the google form link: https://bit.ly/2lQZwRF
Submission Deadline: 15 October 2019