|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Students who demonstrate exemplary academic ability and results will automatically receive this scholarship. Discounts of up to 30% off Year 1 tuition fees are available, depending on the level of achievement.
A breakdown of the Higher Achiever’s Scholarship is as follows:
|Academic Achievement||Scholarship awarded|
|SPM 8As / equivalent qualification||10% OFF Foundation Programme Tuition Fees|
|A Levels AAB / STPM AAB / IB 35 Points / CPU 85% / ATAR 85 / UEC 6A / Malaysian Matriculation CGPA 3.5 or equivalent qualifications||20% OFF Year 1 Undergraduate Degree Programme Tuition Fees|
|UEC 7A / Malaysian Matriculation CGPA 3.75 or equivalent qualifications||25% OFF Year 1 Undergraduate Degree Programme Tuition Fees|
|A Levels AAA / STPM AAA / IB 37 Points / CPU 90% / ATAR 90 / UEC 8A / Malaysian Matriculation CGPA 4.0 or equivalent qualifications||30% OFF Year 1 Undergraduate Degree Programme Tuition Fees|
Acceptance of Scholarship
- All students offered scholarships will receive an offer letter together with these Terms and Conditions.
- You will be advised how to accept or reject your scholarship in your offer letter. If you do not complete the acceptance as instructed, your scholarship may be withdrawn.
Scholarship value and payments
- Scholarship value - The total value of your scholarship is outlined in your offer letter.
- Payment of scholarship - The scholarship will be paid directly into your tuition fees account with the University.
Eligibility criteria and conditions of scholarships
- Specific criteria
- To be eligible, you must be applying to study at UORM and applicants must hold UORM's offer as a firm offer.
- Scholarships are awarded based on established eligibility criteria. You must meet the eligibility requirements to receive your scholarship payment. The eligibility requirements for each scholarship are outlined on the UORM website: www.reading.edu.my/scholarships.
- You will be reassessed for eligibility prior to each payment. If UORM determines that you do not meet the eligibility criteria or scholarship conditions at this or any other time, your scholarship may be suspended pending further investigation or terminated.
- Attendance at UORM’s Event
- A Scholarship recipient must agree to become an Ambassador for UORM during the course of your studies. This may involve attending student fairs, welcome receptions and providing testimonials.
- If you attend any events organized by the UORM, photos of you at the event (along with your name and scholarship), may be used for UORM promotional purposes.
- If you do not wish for UORM to use these photos, you must notify the Head of Student Services in writing prior to the event.
- Enrolment requirements
- All scholarships are awarded on the basis that you enrol as a full time student with the UORM and maintain an enrolled status in your course of study. Your scholarship may be terminated if your enrolment status is inactive at census date.
- Scholarship duration
- All scholarships will be paid for the duration of study stated in your offer letter.
- The scholarship granted will only cover the duration of your study at UORM Malaysia Campus. The scholarship is NOT transferable to University of Reading UK campus.
Students can apply for a High Achiever Award by simply ticking a box on the chosen programme application form. Supporting evidence of predicted or received grades must be provided in order to determine the level of scholarship to be awarded.
Note that students receiving High Achiever's Scholarship must maintain a grade A/70% average to continue receiving their scholarship in Years 2 and 3. Please refer to the terms and conditions for further details.
For any enquiries regarding scholarships and other available discounts please contact:
- Toll free:+1800 18 6867
- Tel: +60 (7) 268 6205
- Email : [email protected]