|Deadline||31 July 2017|
|Organisation Type||Government Agencies|
|Fund Type||Education Funds|
|Organisation Address||U.S. Embassy Kuala Lumpur|
376 Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
The U.S. Embassy offers grants to Malaysian institutions, organizations and individuals to assist in organizing cultural programs and activities for Malaysians. These programs include American Studies, performing arts, entrepreneurship, empowering women and youths, strengthening democracy, interfaith forums and combating extremism. Proposals are subject to funding availability.
- Funding Opportunity Number: S-MY300-17-SGP
- CFDA Number: 19.040
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2017
How To Apply
Please submit your proposal using the attached application forms.
- Application Form for Individual Applicant (PDF 60 KB)
- Application Form for Organization (PDF 219 KB)
- Malaysian institutions/organizations/individuals may submit proposals for projects of maximum one-year timeframe.
- Grants may be made to non-governmental, not-for-profit organizations. Third-country organizations and individuals are not eligible.
- Proposals may include modest administrative expenses, including honoraria/partial salaries of grant implementers, but only when they are directly linked to the conduct of the specific grant program. General operating expenses, long-term infrastructure costs and undefined miscellaneous or “overhead” expenses are not acceptable.
- Grant funds may be used for seminars and workshops, but proposals must describe the expected audience, content, and timeframe, and justify the activity in terms of outcome and benefits.
- Grant funds may be used for the publication of materials, but proposals must describe the audience, content and means of distribution.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Chin Su Ci
tel: 03-2168-4976 or
The Embassy’s Public Affairs Office at PublicAffairsKL@state.gov.