|Deadline||28 February 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) is offering the Eco-Shop Scholarships to all Malaysia citizens age below 25 years with strong leadership skills and active participation in extra curricular activities, sporting events, and community service. The scholarship are for those who wants to pursue studies in the field of Accounting, Business Information System, Retail Management and BBA at UTAR.
- Malaysia Citizen below 25 years of age as on 1st January this year.
- Pass SPM / O Level with a minimum 7As with no A-.
- Pass STPM / A-Level / Foundation / Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.33.
- Pass UEC with minimum of 5As.
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extra curricular activities, sporting events, community service.
- Good command of Malay and English (Written & Verbal)
- Malaysian who total household income not exceeding RM8,000 per month.
Fields of Study
- Business Information System
- Retail Management
- BBA (HRM, Marketing, Banking & Finance, International Business, and so on.)
Value of Scholarship
Eco-Shop Marketing Sdn Bhd covering all program fees.
- Candidate may download the application form here.
- For every application, applicant must be ensure that all contact details provided are accurate and application submit only ONCE.
- Only shortlisted applicants are required to attend an interview.
- Applicants must submit the following supporting documents to related units.
- Passport-size photo and copy of MyKad.
- Education Certificate.
- Applicants' co-curricular / achievements / and certificates.
- Other supporting documents such as parents' payslip.
- Submit your application before 28th February 2022.