|Deadline||1 November 2021|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The UTAR-Silverlake Scholarships are for Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) students who pursue a full time degree programme at UTAR in all fields of study.
Fields of Study
Open to all fields of study in UTAR
- Citizen of Malaysia
- Second year and onwards
- Obtained at least 2As in STPM or equivalent OR CGPA of at least 3.0000 for Foundation Studies
- Obtained CGPA of at least 3.0000 for students who are currently pursuing the degree programme
- Obtained admission to UTAR
- Not being bonded or receiving any form of financial assistance from any other organisation
To ensure that the most deserving students are selected for the scholarship awards, the following attributes will be considered:
- Academic achievements
- Financial standing
- Character of candidate
- Extra-curricular activities
- Leadership qualities
Only shortlisted candidate(s) shall undergo interview(s) by the UTAR Student Scholarship and Loan Committee.
Value of Scholarship
- Scholarship covers tuition fees and living expenses for one (1) student. The final amount is subject to committee’s decision.
- Successful candidates will be notified and the decision of the UTAR Student Scholarship and Loan Committee is final.
- Candidate may download the application form here.
- Completed application form must be submitted with all supporting document to [email protected] by 01 November 2021 (Monday) with subject “UTAR-Silverlake Scholarship Application ”.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.