|Deadline||23 October 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
- Currently in ‘Active’ status.
- Applications are open to PhD students in semesters 1 to 6 and to Master’s students in semesters 1 to 4.
- Applicant is currently not working or receiving any form of financial aids from other sources.
- Students with good publications record will be given priority.
- Students in semester 2 and above must have obtained a grade of MM—Satisfactory in the Progress Report in the previous semester and have an excellent academic track record.
- 35 years old and below for Master Level and 45 years old and below for PhD Level.
- Priority will be given to applicant with household income of less than RM5,000.00.
Application for UTM National Postgraduate Fund 2022/2023-1
6th until 23rd October 2022