Diploma in Information Technology
Offered by: City University Malaysia
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||2 Yrs and 6 Mths (7 sem)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Information Technology|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Computing & IT|
This diploma is designed by building a strong IT development, communications and problem solving skills. This programme aims to produce professional technicians equipped with the right mix of conceptual and practical competencies to support the fast developing ICT sector. Students will develop skills required for integrated databases, systems, networks and communication technology within a business context. It also reflects the blend of business, technical and interpersonal skills needed in modern IT and telecoms professional roles.
• Passed Siji Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV)/O-Level with a minimum credit in three (3) subjects including Mathematics; OR
• Passed Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with a pass in one (1) subject and a credit in Mathematics in SPM or equivalent; OR
• Passed STAM with a Jayyid in one (1) subject and a credit in Mathematics in SPM or equivalent; OR
• Passed Certificate (Level 3 MQF) in any related field from a Higher Learning Institute that is recognized by the Malaysian Government with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
• Passed Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field that is recognized or equivalent; AND
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum grade B in 3 subjects including Mathematics; OR
• Other qualifications that is recognized by the Malaysian Government
Application Developer, Web Application Developer in E-Business, Sales and pre-sales or post-sales Support Staff, Software Development Specialist, starting & managing own
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.