Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons) (Software Engineering)
Offered by: City University Malaysia
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Information Technology|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Computing & IT|
This programme is designed for future software engineers to muster software development,
• Passed Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with minimum pass in two (2) subjects with a CGPA of 2.00 or equivalent and passed SPM or equivalent with a credit in Mathematics; OR
• Passed High School Certificate (HSF) with a minimum average of 60% including Mathematics; OR
• Passed Diploma in Computer Science, Information System, Information Technology, Software Engineering (Level 4, MQF) or equivalent with a CGPA of 2.50; or for candidates who achieved a CGPA of less than 2.50 but above 2.00, they may be considered through a strict selection process; OR
• Passed Diploma/Executive Diploma/Higher National Diploma/ Advance Diploma from a recognized Higher Learning Institute with a CGPA of 2.00; OR
• Passed Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with at least a Jayyid rank AND passed SPM/equivalent with minimum Band 1 in MUET; OR
• Passed International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum of 24 points including Mathematics; OR
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum Grade B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics; OR
• Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
Software Developers and Testers, Software Architects and Designers, Team Leaders and Project Managers, and Executive-Level positions in Software Development projects
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.