Master of Accounting and Finance
Ask About This Course
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Course Duration||Full Time- 1.5 years, Part Time- 3 years (KL)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time / Part Time|
|Fees||FT: RM21,000 / PT: RM22,000|
|Fees (International Student)||RM30,400|
|Faculty||Centre for Postgraduate Studies and Research|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Masters Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Business Management & Administration|
- A Bachelor's Degree (Level 6/MQF) in accounting or related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 as accepted by the HEP Senate; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree (Level 6/MQF) in accounting or related field not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to the HEP rigorous internal assessment; OR
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor's degree (Level 6/MQF) as accepted by the HEP Senate; OR
- Other qualification equivalent to a Bachelor's degree (Level 6/MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 as accepted by the HEP Senate; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree (Level 6/MQF) in accounting or related field below CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field.
English Language Requirements
- MUET Band 4 or IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL Score 550; OR
- Exemption of English Language requirement if medium of instruction during Bachelor studies was in English
- IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL score of 550 or its equivalent
- Financial Controller
- Corporate Finance Manager
- Financial Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Management Accountant
- Tax Adviser
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses