Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (Honours)
Offered by: Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Bachelor Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time / Part Time|
|Fees||33200 (Full Time) / 33700 (Part Time)|
|Fees (International Student)||58500 (Full Time) / 62500 (Part Time)|
|Campus||KL Main Campus|
|Faculty||Faculty of Social Science and Humanities|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Education (Teacher Training & Education Sciences)|
The theory and practical elements of this programme provide students with up-to-date knowledge and expertise in child development, early years curriculum design as well as pedagogy in literacy, acts, mathematics and science. Thus, enabling them to effectively apply what they have learnt to their teaching careers. This programme includes practicum placement and micro-teaching in early childhood settings in which students are trained to be competent early childhood educators.
(1) STPM - Grade C in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
(4) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(5) TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B) OR Relevant Diploma Compulsory subject: (1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language** **Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree.
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Subject to the Ministry of Higher Education latest requirements.
January, June, November
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.