Bachelor of Arts in English Studies (Honours)
Offered by: Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Bachelor Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||33200 / Course|
|Fees (International Student)||58500 / Course|
|Campus||KL Main Campus|
|Faculty||Faculty of Social Science and Humanities|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Social Sciences|
This programme combines relevant communication skills and fundamental knowledge of English Studies. Graduates will be equipped with the skills in language, literature as well as linguistics, providing a holistic approach to communicate competently, effectively and professionally in English.
(1) STPM - Grade C in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
(4) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(5) TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B) Compulsory subject: (1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C/ UEC Grade B in English Language AND (1), (2), (3), (4) and (5) must include MUET Band 4/IELTS Band Score 6.0/ equivalent
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree.
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Subject to the Ministry of Higher Education latest requirements.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.