Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Dip., Malaysia|
|Course Duration||2 Yrs 4 Mths (7 Sem)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time/Part Time|
|Fees (International Student)||19280/Course|
|Faculty||Faculty Of Education & Humanities|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Education (Teacher Training & Education Sciences)|
The Faculty of Early Childhood Studies specialises in Early Childhood Studies that caters to the needs and aspirations of those who seek knowledge in this field. We offer innovative and the latest knowledge in professional pedagogy to be the leading faculty of Early Childhood Studies in the country.
“Beyond Childcare” is what we aspire, in producing experienced and knowledgeable practitioners who ensures best values and practices to be carried out in children’s education, best health practices and in children-related industries. It is also to educate innovative entrepreneurs and meet the market demand for skilled and knowledgeable graduates via UNIEC (UNITAR Education Core) our 21st Century Teaching and Learning methodology to deliver a technology driven education.
- Skills Enhancement
- English 1
- Introduction to Child Development
- Curriculum for Early Childhood Education
- Management and Administration of Early Childhood Programme
- Pengajian Malaysia
- English 2
- Teaching and Learning Approaches in Early Childhood Programme
- Family and Community in Early Childhood Programme
- Guiding Child Behaviour
- Social Entrepreneurship
- English 3
- Approaches in Teaching Arts and Creativity for Young Children
- Approaches in Teaching Science and Mathematics for Young Children
- Movement and Physical Intelligence for Young Children
- Assessment in Early Childhood Programme
- Teaching English For Young Children
- Safety and Environmental Management for Young Children
- Approaches in Teaching Music for Young Children
- Critical Thinking
- Health and Nutrition for Young Children
- Pendekatan Pengajaran Bahasa Melayu untuk Kanak-Kanak
- Creative Learning Through Play
- Micro Teaching
- Approaches in Teaching Affective Development for Young Children
- Entrepreneurship in Early Childhood Programme
- Mandarin / Arabic language
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 credits.
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 2 credits and 3 years working experience in early childhood education fields.
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 1 credit and 5 years working experience in early childhood education fields.
- A pass in STPM or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C(GP 2.0) in any 1 subject.
- A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Maqbul. A pass in SKM Level 3 or Sijil Kolej Komuniti in Early Child Care/Preschool and a pass in SPM with a minimum of 1 credit in any subject.
- A pass in UEC with at least Grade B in 3 subjects.
- A pass in O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects.
- A pass in Certificate in Early Childhood Education or its equivalent in a related field. Other equivalent qualification.
January, April, June & October
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses