UNITAR International University
- Student Views
What Make Us Special?
- To provide widen access to learning locally and internationally.
- To nurture wholesome graduates through a holistic learning environment.
- To build a sustainable institution.
- To produce high caliber graduates and professionals preferred by employers
- To provide contemporary knowledge, skills and competencies with best practices as an integral part of human capital development
- To develop university-industry relations in selected areas of management and technology
- To establish international and professional collaborations towards quality education and training in Malaysia and abroad
- Universality of educational opportunities
- Commitment to excellence and professional ethics
- Customer focus
- Embracing teamwork
Faculties and Schools
- Faculty of Business and Information Technology
- Faculty of Education and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Faculty of Early Childhood Studies
- Asia Graduate School of Business
- School of Foundation and General Studies
Lecture Halls and Classrooms
Regional Centres for All
Lim Chong Seng
After making my comparisons on the various MBA programmes being offered locally, I found UNITAR to be the only university / institution that had incorporated IT as part of its MBA curriculum. At UNITAR, much emphasis is given in using IT to relate, communicate, teach, learn and work. The courses that I have enrolled so far allow for the sharing of views between students and the course leader. The courses are highly practical, meaning that there is a great deal of effort by the course leaders to teach, train and advocate actual business practices in the real world instead of the purely academic work. My peers at UNITAR consist of working people like me. They have contributed in enriching my study experience by providing new insights about industries and organizations where they work to make the discussion during the face to face tutorial and the online tutorial very real for me. The course leaders are also helpful and committed although I can sense that they are busy with other aspects of work beyond teaching. The facilities at UNITAR are modern and very IT in ambiance. In fact, when I first walked into the Kelana Jaya Study Centre, I was awed by it.
Abdul Hameed Hamid Mohamed Alghabshi, Oman
Intensive English Programme
My name is Abdul Hameed Hamid Mohamed Alghabshi. I am 19 years old and I come from the Sultanate of Oman. I am taking Intensive English programme in UNITAR, after which I plan to take Business Administration degree specialising in Human Resources. I think UNITAR’s programmes are very good and the teachers are always happy to assists us. Malaysian people are very friendly and I really enjoy it here. I am looking forward to study here for four more years.
Ali M Ahmed , Sudan
Bachelor of Business Management (Entrepreneurship) (Hons), First Year
I am interested in studying and enjoying the study of entrepreneurship. I chose this course because I can see a bright and exciting future after I finish the programme. I have my greatest support from my father.
Alpha Madhu, India
Bachelor of English (Hons), 3 years
UNITAR has a wonderful learning environment. The people of Malaysia are very friendly and make one feels right at home. I enjoy studying in UNITAR with its unique teaching and learning model that other institutions do not provide. Through UNITAR, I have gained experiences and confidence besides the academic knowledge.
Jennifer Joyce Simanjuntak, Indonesia
Bachelor of Hospitality Management (Hons), Graduated
Knowing that the tertiary education in Malaysia offers reasonable tuition fees and vast options in educational institutions for hospitality management programmes, I began my studies in the Bachelor of Hospitality Management (BHM) at UNIRAZAK in January 2007. The reason why I chose BHM with a specialisation in Tourism at UNIRAZAK is that the programme prepares and grooms me to be who I am now and where I will be in the tourism industry. The lectures were conducted by a combination of elite academics and real case studies which opened my eyes to the happenings in the tourism industry.
Nancy Phuong Bui, Vietnam
Bachelor of Management, 4 years
Studying in Malaysia is one of the best choices for me because it has progressive education environment with the certificate recognised by US, UK and Australia. The fee is also very reasonable. So, I love to study in Malaysia.