Personal Use of Study Malaysia Online Web Site Documents
The publisher and the developer allow you to view, copy, download, and print our documents that are available on this Study Malaysia Online web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and private informational purposes.
- The information or document in this website cannot be published without the written consent of the publisher & developer.
- The documents may not be modified.
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document:
"Copyright (c) 1998-2021 Webway E Services Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved. Protected by the copyright laws of the Malaysian and international treaties."
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed. You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of the Study Malaysia Online web site, individual elements of the web site design without the express written permission of Challenger Concept (M) Sdn Bhd. & Webway e Services Sdn Bhd.
Commercial Use of Study Malaysia nline Web Site Materials and Screen Shots
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution in any manner for commercial purposes of any information, materials or design elements on this Study Malaysia Online web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Challenger Concept (M) Sdn Bhd & Webway E Services Sdn Bhd. Permission is granted only when certain adequate criteria are met. To request such permission please e-mail to [email protected] which includes the following information in the body of the message:
- The Study Malaysia Online content you wish to use.
- Where and how will it be used.
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience.
- How many copies will be produced and distributed.
- When you intend to publish.
- Other non-Study Malaysia Online materials that will be associated with our content.
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
- We will evaluate your request as soon as possible. We reserve the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of our copyrighted material.