Fields of Study: Environmental Protection
by StudyMalaysia.com on March 17, 2017
What’s It About ?
Environmental protection focuses on solving problems arising from the interaction between humans and environmental systems and includes issues related to conservation, pollution, loss of biodiversity, land degradation or environmental policy.
It involves the study of the sustainable management of environmental resources to balance uses and values for current and future generations. Many of the careers in this industry are considered green careers as they involve preserving or protecting our environmental resources.
- Air Pollution Specialists
- Air Quality Specialists
- Compliance Officers
- Energy and Conservation Technicians
- Environmental Consultants
- Environmental Educators
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Health Specialists
- Environmental Impact Analysts
- Environmental Journalists
- Environmental Planners
- Environmental Programme Managers
- Environmental Protection Consultants
- Environmental Protection Technicians
- Environmental Quality Analysts
- Environmental Researchers
- Environmental Safety Technicians
- Fishery and Wildlife Managers
- Forestry and Conservation Technicians
- Geographic Information Systems Analysts
- Water and Air Quality Engineers
- Wildlife Conservationists
Source: Education Guide Malaysia 14th Ed.