Fields of Study: Occupational Health & Hygiene Services
by StudyMalaysia.com on March 17, 2017
What’s It About ?
Occupational health and safety is the discipline of anticipating, recognising, evaluating and controlling health hazards in the working environment with the objective of protecting worker health and well-being and safeguarding the community at large.
It involves the study of chronic as well as acute conditions that result from hazards posed by physical agents, chemical agents, biological agents and stress in the occupational environment and the outdoors environment; and the development of corrective measures in order to control health hazards by either reducing or eliminating exposures.
- Compliance Analysts
- Compliance Officers
- Environmental Health and Safety Officers
- Environmental Health Education Programme Managers
- Environmental Health Specialists
- Hazardous Waste Coordinator
- Health and Safety Management Specialists
- Health and Safety Officers
- Health Service Officers
- Industrial Hygiene Specialists
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Occupational Health and Safety Supervisors
- Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Public Health Advisors
- Public Health Service Officers
- Regulatory Affairs Officers
- Safety and Health Coordinator
- Safety Coordinators
- Safety Officers
- Sanitation Inspectors
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators
- Water Quality Specialists
Source: Education Guide Malaysia 14th Ed.