Y. Bhg. Tan Sri Dato' Dr. Haji Yahaya Ibrahim
Chairman of Advisory Board
On behalf of the publisher, Challenger Concept (M) Sdn. Bhd., I am very happy to present this meaningful 11th edition of Education Guide Malaysia that coincides with our country's 50th year of nationhood.
The Education Guide Malaysia is complemented by the web-portal www.studymalaysia.com and is a comprehensive source of reference which focuses on Higher Education in Malaysia. It is also an important tool that disseminates information on Malaysia's higher education and the various study opportunities offered by higher educational institutions in Malaysia.
The successful release of this publication is made possible due to the support and encouragement from the many government departments, individuals and organisations as well as the sponsorship of Malaysian educational institutions. Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to thank and express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to the following persons, advertisers, establishments and institutions:
- Y.B. Dato' Mustapa Mohamed, Minister of Higher Education
- Y.Bhg. Dato' Dr. Zulkefl i bin A. Hassan, Secretary-General of the Ministry of Higher Education
- Y.Bhg. Dato' Prof. Dr. Hassan bin Said, Director-General of the Department of Higher Education Ministry of Higher Education
- Y.Bhg. Dato' Haji Imran bin Idris, Director-General of the Department of Polytechnic & Community College Education, Ministry of Higher Education
- Y.Bhg. Datuk Prof. Mohd. Yusof Kasim, Deputy Director-General of the Public Higher Education Management Sector, Ministry of Higher Education
- Y.Bhg.Dr. Mohd Rashid Navi Bax, Deputy Director-General of the Private Higher Education Management Sector, Ministry of Higher Education
- Y.Bhg. Dato' Prof. Dr. Syed Ahmad bin Hussein, Chief Executive Officer of the Malaysian Qualifications Agency
- Dr. Parmjit Singh, President of the Malaysian Association of Private Colleges & Universities (MAPCU)
- Mr. Elajsolan Mohan, President of the National Association of Private Educational Institutions (NAPEI)
- Y.B. Prof. Datuk Dr. Ismail bin Md. Salleh, President of the National Association of Bumiputra Private Higher Education Institutions Malaysia (PKIBM)
- Y.Bhg. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohamed Nasser bin Mohamed, Noor and his team at the Education Marketing Division, Ministry of Higher Education
- Corporate & Management Services Division, Student Intake Division and other Departments of the Ministry of Higher Education
- Private Education Division, Educational Planning and Research Division and other Departments of the Ministry of Education
- Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran, Ministry of Human Resources
- Other government agencies / organisations that may have been unintentionally left out
I would like to commend Mr. Tan Mui Hong, who is the pillar behind this annual guidebook, and his dedicated team comprising the editorial, production and marketing staff as well as the associate web developing company of WebWay E-Services, designers, printers, typesetters - all who have worked hard and smart to bring this publication to fruition. I also wish to thank my many other fellow associates, friends and every individual who have contributed in one way or another towards the publication of this handbook.
This is our 11th edition and as we strive to deliver a better edition of the handbook each year, I welcome any feedback for the betterment of future editions.
I am confident that this directory will be a one-stop comprehensive source of reference on study opportunities in Malaysian higher educational institutions for school counsellors, students, parents, the education community, education providers and authorities.
Challenger Concept (M) Sdn. Bhd.
No. 60-3, Jalan PJU 1/3B, Sunwaymas Commercial Centre,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-7880 3837
Fax: 603-7880 7837
Email : [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Source: Study in Malaysia Handbook 7th Edition
Need a copy? Download Order Form here.
All rights reserved. No part of this editorial contents may be reproduced, copied, translated, or stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written consent from the publisher Challenger Concept (M) Sdn Bhd (www.studymalaysia.com/challenger)