Bett Asia Leadership Summit & Expo is coming to MalaysiaOctober 19, 2016 | Editor's Desk
The Bett Asia Leadership Summit, a truly international forum for education leaders, offers the opportunity to access first-hand experience, information and networking with the education leaders that are setting trends and innovating the education sector in over 30 countries across Asia.
The Bett Asia Leadership Summit 2016 will be held on 15 & 16 November 2016 at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Bett is the world’s leading education technology event. We inspire educators to connect with one another, experience the latest technology and share learning excellence. Bett’s flagship event takes place in London each January and attracts over 40,000 educators, leaders and education professionals. It has been leading the market for 31 years.
The third annual Bett Asia Leadership Summit is a cutting-edge conference that brings together the leading decision makers and buyers within the education and technology space from across Asia, and beyond. Delegates and speakers from high growth markets such as Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and more make this a truly regional event.
Registration for delegates (click here to Register as a Delegate) is now open. As a delegate, you will have access to:
- over 100 highly influential speakers from more than 30 countries who will take to the stage to deliver presentations, share innovations and best practice, and lead cutting-edge discussions
- more than 25 hours of CPD-accredited sessions tackling the key issues and opportunities in education, with a distinct focus on Asia
- up to 10 hours of networking and 1-2-1 facilitated meetings with education leaders and colleagues from around the world
- the Bett Asia Expo to discover and experiment with the latest, most inventive EdTech solutions and resources to transform learning in the classroom and beyond
Leadership Summit passes for delegates are access-all - areas, including access to all content streams, breakfast, lunch and networking breaks, entry to the Expo and the evening speed-networking drinks reception.
If you’re interested only in the Bett Asia Expo, you can register (click here to Register as a Visitor) for free and gain access to these highlights:
- Learn Live theatre - Two full days of dedicated workshops, practical advice and interactive demonstrations from education specialists and technology experts
- School Leaders Academy – a series of workshops on education innovation and leadership, exclusively run for, and by, K12 education leaders. Hosted by Microsoft.
- Teachers Academy - 50 minute sessions designed to help you learn about Microsoft’s innovative tools and resources to empower your students to achieve more!
- Great British Classroom- showcasing the very best British EdTech with demonstrations taking place in a real classroom environment with Early Years, Primary and Secondary school children from Kuala Lumpur.
For more information and to register for the Bett Asia Leadership Summit 2016, please visit www.studymalaysia.com/bettasia or send an email to email@example.com or tel:+603-78803837
Bett Asia’s supporters include the Malaysian Ministry of Education and worldwide partner Microsoft.
Bett Asia is an Ascential event. Ascential Events is an international business-to-business media company with a focused portfolio of large scale exhibitions, congresses and festivals. Ascential Events is part of Ascential plc, which transforms knowledge businesses to deliver exceptional performance. www.ascential.com.