NEW!!! Education Guide Malaysia (15th Edition)February 10, 2018 | Editor's Desk
Are you confused about which higher education course and institution to choose? Begin with this guidebook in your hunt for the right course of study in Malaysia.
Education Guide Malaysia (15th edition 2017/2018), complemented by StudyMalaysia.com, is designed to answer your questions on what and where to study at Malaysia’s universities and colleges. It provides you with relevant information that you may need when exploring your higher education choices before you ultimately make a decision.
This guidebook is especially useful for school-going students at secondary level, students with SPM/IGCSE/STPM/A-Level/UEC qualifications, school counselling teachers, parents, librarians, researchers, operators of educational institutions and the education community.
Why you should have this guidebook
Choosing the right education pathway doesn't need to be difficult or confusing. Our education guide takes you step-by-step in deciding on the right option:
- Learn about various study routes from pre-u to undergraduate levels, admission requirements, and how to apply
- We have you covered! In our guide:
- Discover diverse study options at public and private universities and colleges in Malaysia
- Don't miss out on potential choices – includes an extensive course directory sorted by institutions
- Learn how to get to know yourself and how to choose the right career
- Addresses of approved higher educational institutions in Malaysia at your fingertips (up-to-date at the time of compilation)
- Education information complemented by www.StudyMalaysia.com helps you make an informed choice
If you are seeking higher education opportunities in Malaysia, be sure to read this guidebook before you begin your search.
Brief content description
The Education Guide Malaysia is divided into five sections which includes:
Section A - Where to study?
This section is a handy reference for those who wish to know more about featured universities and colleges in this guidebook
Section B – What to study?
This section provides you with a comprehensive list of courses ranging from pre-university to postgraduate courses offered by universities and colleges.
Section C covers eight topics that will empower you with knowledge on study opportunities in Malaysia so that you will be well-informed to make a better decision on your choice of courses.
Sections D and E contain a list of approved higher education providers and related government agencies and education NGOs in Malaysia.
We at StudyMalaysia can help you start off on the right foot and the right course. Enjoy your journey to higher education!