Postponement of TAR UC February 2020 Convocation CeremonyFebruary 10, 2020 | Campus News
In view of the public concern about the current Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak, Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC) has decided to postpone the TAR UC Convocation originally scheduled to be held as follows:
- TAR UC Kuala Lumpur Main Campus - 22-24 February 2020
- Penang Branch Campus - 29 February 2020
In light of this development:
- A full refund will be given to all graduands who have made payment for the Convocation fees.
- Graduands’ certificates and transcripts will be made available for collection with the completion of Tracer Study and Exit Survey as follows:
KUALA LUMPUR MAIN CAMPUS 22 and 23 February 2020
(Saturday and Sunday)
10.30am – 5.00pm 24 February 2020 onwards on weekdays only 8.30am – 5.30pm Venue: Department of Examinations and Credit Accumulation, Bangunan Tan Sri Khaw Kai Boh Contact: 03-41450100/23 (ext 3551, 3748, 3175) Email: [email protected] PENANG BRANCH CAMPUS 29 February 2020 (Saturday) 10.30am – 5.00pm 2 March 2020 onwards on weekdays only 8.30am – 5.30pm Contact: 04-8995230 (ext 103, 104, 108) Email: [email protected]
- Rental of convocation attire can be arranged for graduands for photography purposes. Graduands are advised to contact the following by 14 February 2020 to arrange for the collection of convocation attire:
The University College will continue to monitor the situation and the new dates of the Convocation will be communicated in due course.